When you fall behind in your mortgage payments on your Jacksonville home, it can feel like you’re drowning in debt. Even if you’re able to make your monthly payment, catching up on a past due balance can be an overwhelming challenge. There’s a few options that can help you to avoid foreclosure in Jacksonville and maybe […]
Tag Archives | behind-on-mortgage
Be The FIRST To Hear About New Local Rent To Own Houses
Fill out the form above to search local Rent to Own Homes (often called Lease Option Homes) CURRENTLY AVAILABLE.
This list is updated on a weekly basis, and you'll receive email alerts as soon as new Rent to Own opportunities open up.
- Tips For Buying A Vacation Rental in Jacksonville
- How To Finance A Rental Property In Jacksonville
- Tips For Purchasing And Marketing A New Vacation Rental In Jacksonville
- How To Buy An Investment Property At A Fraction Of The Cost in Jacksonville
- How To Buy A House Without A Real Estate Agent in Jacksonville
It has been a pleasure working with Tino and the Acumen Investments team. Tino was very nice and courteous from the beginning to the end of the entire process. He kept me informed of everything that was going on. The closing process went very smooth.Gloria Thompson
"With rent to owns, you can lock in the sales price and terms upfront, allowing you to purchase the house at a below-market price in a few years"Rich A. - Financial Planner (Bankrate)