If you need information about rent to own homes in Jacksonville Florida, look no further. This article will guide you through the process. There generally are two types of people who can benefit from a lease to own (also known as a rent to own) agreement: People who can’t afford a down payment or whose credit […]
Tag Archives | information-about-rent-to-own-homes
Be The FIRST To Hear About New Local Rent To Own Houses
Fill out the form above to search local Rent to Own Homes (often called Lease Option Homes) CURRENTLY AVAILABLE.
This list is updated on a weekly basis, and you'll receive email alerts as soon as new Rent to Own opportunities open up.
- How To Determine The Real Cost Of A Fixer-Upper Property In Jacksonville
- Pros and Cons Of Buying A Foreclosure in Jacksonville
- 7 Tips For Buying A New Investment Property In Jacksonville
- How To Buy And Close On A Jacksonville Investment Property Fast
- Working With A Jacksonville Investor To Buy A House
"With rent to owns, you can lock in the sales price and terms upfront, allowing you to purchase the house at a below-market price in a few years"Rich A. - Financial Planner (Bankrate)
It has been a pleasure working with Tino and the Acumen Investments team. Tino was very nice and courteous from the beginning to the end of the entire process. He kept me informed of everything that was going on. The closing process went very smooth.Gloria Thompson