A really common question and concern from people looking at renting to own a house is “are you required to buy the house in a rent to own home contract ?” at the end of the rental term. As an example… … lets say you found a great rent to own home and agreed on […]
Tag Archives | lease-option-home
See Our Local Rent To Own Homes Before Anyone Else! – START BELOW
Be The FIRST To Hear About New Local Rent To Own Houses
Fill out the form above to search local Rent to Own Homes (often called Lease Option Homes) CURRENTLY AVAILABLE.
This list is updated on a weekly basis, and you'll receive email alerts as soon as new Rent to Own opportunities open up.
- Fixer-Uppers: How To Know You Are Getting A Deal in Jacksonville
- Buy A Fixer-Upper: 4 Red Flags To Watch Out For in Jacksonville
- How To Carry Two Mortgages While You Are Fixing Up Your Dream Home in Jacksonville
- How To Fix Up A House in Jacksonville for Profit
- Moving? Learn When to Call a Mover in Florida
It has been a pleasure working with Tino and the Acumen Investments team. Tino was very nice and courteous from the beginning to the end of the entire process. He kept me informed of everything that was going on. The closing process went very smooth.Gloria Thompson
"With rent to owns, you can lock in the sales price and terms upfront, allowing you to purchase the house at a below-market price in a few years"Rich A. - Financial Planner (Bankrate)