Do you have a Jacksonville Florida house that’s in foreclosure right now? Many people going through the Florida foreclosure process want to get out from under that burdensome house and wonder if they can sell the house in foreclosure. The short answer: yes. The long answer: it’s a little more complicated, but usually you can […]
Tag Archives | selling-a-house-in-foreclosure
Be The FIRST To Hear About New Local Rent To Own Houses
Fill out the form above to search local Rent to Own Homes (often called Lease Option Homes) CURRENTLY AVAILABLE.
This list is updated on a weekly basis, and you'll receive email alerts as soon as new Rent to Own opportunities open up.
- How To Finance A Rental Property In Jacksonville
- Tips For Purchasing And Marketing A New Vacation Rental In Jacksonville
- How To Buy An Investment Property At A Fraction Of The Cost in Jacksonville
- How To Buy A House Without A Real Estate Agent in Jacksonville
- 5 Common Rehab Mistakes To Avoid in Jacksonville
"With rent to owns, you can lock in the sales price and terms upfront, allowing you to purchase the house at a below-market price in a few years"Rich A. - Financial Planner (Bankrate)
It has been a pleasure working with Tino and the Acumen Investments team. Tino was very nice and courteous from the beginning to the end of the entire process. He kept me informed of everything that was going on. The closing process went very smooth.Gloria Thompson